Senior Engineer – Leeds – £60,000 + Package
Here at tdm recruitment we are working with a highly reputable privately owned developer based in Leeds. Our client is seeking an exceptional Senior Engineer to join their Technical team and manage their own projects whilst managing an developing junior engineers.
The business build high-end, luxury houses across Yorkshire ranging from 3 to 5 bed properties and are renowned for their unique developments whilst ensuring the aesthetic matches the local areas.
On offer is a market leading salary up to £60,000 with the addition of a company car/car allowance and bonus.
- Assisting in the production of site appraisals.
- Developing road and sewer designs with the approving bodies in order to solve all associated engineering issues.
- Preparing/Co-ordinating detailed Section 38 and Section 104 designs.
- Preparing/Co-ordinating external levels drawings.
- Preparing/Co-ordinating private drainage drawings.
- Briefing and managing the Foundation Design Consultant.
- Assembling and delivering the civil engineering package.
- Obtaining Section 38 and Section 104 approvals.
- Obtaining foundation design approvals.
- Completing Section 38 and Section 104 agreements.
- Discharging engineering related and building related issues.
- Assisting in the discharge of engineering related planning conditions.
- Extensive knowledge of Section 38, 104 and 278 agreements.
- Knowledge and application of; Highway Design Standards, Sewers for adoption, Building Regs Part H & BS8301, PDS design software, Microdrainage design software, AutoCAD.
- Appreciation and knowledge of: Building regulations and Structural and foundation design.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organised with the ability to manage own time effectively, meeting deadlines set.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
For more information, please apply today.