I am working with an AWARD-WINNING privately-owned developer of new homes based in Buckinghamshire who is looking for an experienced Senior Estimator based in their Milton Keynes office. They have nearly 30 years of experience creating bespoke, high-quality character properties in desirable locations in Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, Northamptonshire, Oxfordshire, and the Home Counties.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, you will be responsible for development budgets, estimates, and cashflows from pre-land purchase to final budget estimate, prior to the handover to the Quantity Surveying and Buying departments.
You will be an experienced Estimator with detailed experience working as an Estimator or Senior Estimator, with experience managing Industrial projects. And shall also have worked on new build refurbishments, commercial refurbishments, and fit-out projects.
The Senior Estimator will play a key role in ensuring projects are priced competitively, whilst at the same time, maintaining the agreed profit margins and the client’s specifications.
Overall this is a great opportunity to work on exciting projects from the early stages through to completion.
- You will be an experienced Estimator or Senior Estimator, with a demonstrable background of having provided development budgets, estimates & cashflows.
- Land appraisal experience is essential for this role.
- You will either have worked for another housebuilder or main contractor.
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
- Determined, hungry and ambitious.
- Ability to work autonomously and independently from the rest of the team.
Contact details/how to apply:
If you like the sound of this position, please get in touch with email@example.com