Are you an acquisitions manager that has demonstrable track record of sourcing off market deals in the residential sector?
An exceptionally well funded privately owned property investment and development company is looking to appoint a 2 x land buyers to further strengthen its land team.
Since inception 10 + years ago the business has operated in the private sales residential market but also has a growing pipeline of projects in the PRS/ Btr, residential and student accommodation.
The head office is in London and they are a real estate investment fund with a track record of secure and buying sites across Europe in specifically the residential sector.
You will report directly into the group investment and acquisitions director and be tasked with sourcing opportunities in the south east. You will be a very ambitious, money motivated land buyer who is a deal junky. You will love sourcing off market sites where a large profit can be made and be exceptional at beating the competition to the deals.
The business is a very dynamic and entrepreneurial one and as such you will be given a high level of autonomy to grow and develop the business unit as you see fit. This is a real opportunity to grow and develop your career to managing director level at a fast pace.
Critically and firstly you will be a born deal maker and have a track record of doing 3-4 land deals a year.
- Degree qualified and ideal property related
- Natural born deal maker doing 3-4 land deals a year consistently.
- Experienced acquisitions manager who has proven background in the south east
- Currently working for either a national residential developer or high profile investor or agency.
- Detailed understanding of the planning application and appeals process.
- A strong network of contacts in the land agency world.
- Determined, hungry and ambitious.
- Ability to work autonomously and independently from the rest of the team.