Senior Land Manager – Leeds
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a high performing and experienced Senior Land Manager to join a growing team within a privately owned luxury House Builder in Yorkshire. We are seeking a friendly, effective and well organised individual who will be responsible for investigating and appraising all sites for development. Working as part of a wider team, the new Senior Land Manager will play a leading role in the generation of Land and New Business opportunities.
The successful candidate will
· be targeted in relation to the number of sites to be visited, inspected and reported on per month.
· Identify potential development opportunities through a range of methods e.g. thorough examination of statutory development plans, housing land audits, potential change of uses, liaising with agents and utilising an extensive contact base.
· Carry out ‘cold calling’ on all sites considered suitable for residential development and progress with a formal letter and visit if the site is worthy of pursuing.
· Carry out detailed market research and obtain necessary information to brief the Land Director in order to establish the type of housing units envisaged and to estimate the potential of the proposed development.
· Previous experience of working in a similar role· Proven negotiation skills· Excellent communication skills· Sound commercial understanding and awareness· Experience in site identification and appraisal· Be comfortable working independently and within a team· Personable, presentable and possess excellent communication skills
· Competitive Salary with no upper limit on bonus· Company Car· Company mobile and Laptop· Pension Scheme· Private Health
Benefits:Flexible working hoursBonus scheme