senior land manager – housebuilding
Location: Norwich (flexible working available)Salary: £85,000
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading housebuilder as Senior Land Manager, overseeing the acquisition of housebuilding sites in the Eastern region. If you’re seeking a role where you can be a part of a leading business, in a region that has enjoyed great success, then this is the role for you.
Based in Norwich, you will be part of the land team reporting to the Development Director. You will be tasked with sourcing sites and ensuring their smooth acquisition into the business. This role offers hybrid working, with 2/3 days a week in the office and the rest from home / out and about. You are, however, welcome to work from the office more regularly if you wish. The salary for this role is £70,000 – £85,000 plus company benefits which include pension, private healthcare and bonus.
To be suitable for this role, you will be either a Land Manager ready to take the next step up or an experienced Senior Land Manager looking for your next challenge.
- Managing and coordinating a pipeline of land & development opportunities
- Ensuring schemes are viable and fit the company’s profile and requirements.
- Developing company profile
- Sourcing and acquiring a volume of sites so the company can hit unit targets.
- 24 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Annual bonus scheme
- Degree qualified and ideally property related
- Experienced Senior Land Manager or Land Manager ready to make the step up
- Proven background in sourcing and acquiring land & development opportunities
- Currently working for either a national housebuilder, private developer or land agency
- Detailed understanding of the land acquisition process
- Determined, hungry and ambitious
- Ability to work autonomously and independently from the rest of the team