An exceptional opportunity to join one of the leading house builders as senior land manager in the eastern region. Reporting into the Land Director you will tasked with sourcing and acquiring land in Essex, East London, East Herts and South Cambs.
You will be a land manager who is looking to make a step up or you an experienced senior land manager looking for your next challenge. Its essential that you have a demonstrable track record of sourcing and buying sites in the Hertfordshire for a house builder or housing association.
The business is a very dynamic and entrepreneurial one and as such you will be given a high level of autonomy to grow and develop the business unit as you see fit. This is a real opportunity to grow and develop your career to senior land manager level at a fast pace.
Critically and firstly you will be a born deal maker and have a track record of doing 3-4 land deals a year.
On offer is a salary of £70k – £85k plus package and bonus.
- Degree qualified and ideal property related
- Natural born deal maker doing 3-4 land deals a year consistently.
- Experienced Land manager or land buyer ready to make the step up.
- Currently working for either a national residential developer or leading housing association.
- Demonstratable background of sourcing and acquiring sites in the Eastern region
- Detailed understanding of the planning application and appeals process.
- A strong network of contacts in the land agency world.
- Determined, hungry and ambitious.