Senior Land Manager – Nants/Beds
Senior Land Manager – Flexible Working Northampton, Beddfordshire patch Work from Home Available !!!
We are working with a rapidly expanding privately owned house builder that is growing their south midlands region with a focus on buying sites in Northamptonshire, Bedfordshire, Warwickshire and Leicestershire and looking to a appoint a senior land manager to head up this region.
Opportunities to progress within the business and you will be given ample funding to buy land. The business is already a well-established brand in the midlands and producing circa 250 units per annum.
We are looking for an experienced land buyer who has a background and demonstrable history of buying sites in northern home counties along with east and west midlands patch. You will be either a land manager ready to make the next step up or and experienced senior land manager looking for their next challenge.
The business is a very dynamic and entrepreneurial one and as such you will be given a high level of autonomy to grow and develop the business unit as you see fit. This is a real opportunity to grow and develop your career to managing director level at a fast pace.
Critically and firstly you will be a born deal maker and have a track record of doing 3-4 land deals a year.
- Degree qualified and ideal property related
- Natural born deal maker doing 3-4 land deals a year consistently.
- Experienced senior Land manager or land manager ready to make the step up.
- Demonstratable track record of souring and acquiring land in Northamptonshire, Bedfordshire, Warwickshire, west midlands and / or Leicestershire ideally
- Currently working for either a national residential developer or high profile investor or agency.
- Detailed understanding of the planning application and appeals process.
- A strong network of contacts in the land agency world.
- Determined, hungry and ambitious.
- Ability to work autonomously and independently from the rest of the team.