My client are a leading, privately owned residential developer who are growing rapidly. Due to continued success and repeated project wins, my client are strengthening yet further with a Senior Land & Partnerships Manager. On offer is a salary of up to £90k plus package & bonuses.
the base for this role will be their offices in Hertfordshire, however this role offers massive flexibility and it is expected that the successful candidate will manage their own time and be able to work wherever suits them best.
With my client seeking to continue their growth, there is the strong potential for this role to develop with performance.
Role and Responsibilities
- Identifying new contracting, development and joint venture opportunities
- Negotiating and securing new contracting opportunities in region/s of operation
- Leading and securing OJEU compliant development and joint venture bids
- Lead legal negotiations on successful bids until exchange of contracts and/or legal completion
- Generate opportunities via Local Authorities and secure Investment Partnerships opportunities
- Prepare accurate financial appraisals for new opportunities
Beneficial skills and qualifications:
- Well regarded operator in the affordable housing sectors with credible personal contacts
- Ability to identify and secure negotiated opportunities
- Drive and tenacity to ensure deals can be closed at acceptable margins for the Company
- Attention to detail and accuracy when preparing financial appraisals
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to finesse and improve margins
In return for this skill set, my client are paying a very competitive salary of up to £90k plus package and bonuses