Senior Land & Partnerships Manager
£60k – £85k plus package.
I am currently working with a private equity backed residential developer that is looking to strengthen its team with a Senior Land & Partnerships Manager.
You will currently be a land manager or senior land manager for a leading house builder who is well used to sourcing & acquiring land and partnerships opportunities across Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire and have a broad network of portable contacts.
The role would be to source land & partnerships opportunities and to liaise, and network with all JV partners, including local authorities and Housing Associations / RPs to develop these relationships
You will be a born networker and have an enviable black book of contacts in the land market across your patch, including land owners and agents.
The role reports into the Land & Partnerships Director and you would be able to hit the ground running to bring in deals right away. My client has a large pot of money to spend and a real appetite for new deals. The position is high profile internally and externally so you will be given the opportunity to stand out across the group.
The main board is made up of several high-profile property professionals that have worked at Board level at many of the FTSE 100 plc house builders, so there is plenty of experience alongside money.
If you work for a leading house builder, housing association or property developer in Land and / or partnerships then I am keen to speak with you.
- Degree qualified (ideally Msc or MBA)
- You will be currently working for a house builder in a business development or land & partnerships role.
- Proven acquisition experience and used to managing your own diary effectively.
- Previous background in putting together feasibility studies, land bids and partnerships agreements.
- You must have a high-level book of contacts in the land world.