Senior Marketing Executive (New Homes)
Ealing, West London, W3
up to £35,000 plus excellent beniefits
A well-established national house builder based are looking for a driven Senior Marketing Executive to join their talented team based in Ealing, West Londont. With a strong reputation and a passion for delivering a 5*, high spec product, this company needs someone who shares their commitment to excellent brand marketing standards. This role encompasses both traditional and digital marketing and will manage multiple ongoing projects over 8 live sites in 2022.
The company are very interested in a positive work/life balance and are big on company culture and offer hybrid working to allow the team to collaborate as well as have time away to concentrate on projects, there is no better time to join! This role would suit people from a background working with a house builder/developer or new homes agency.
The Role – Senior Marketing Executive
The main responsibilities of this role include:
- Creating and managing marketing campaigns across a variety of channels such as email, social and digital
- Assisting with creation of company marketing materials including brochures, collateral and signage
- Maintaining the company website and producing engaging content – CMS/WordPress
- Email campaign management
- CRM/Database management
- Copy writing for various channels
The Requirements – Senior Marketing Executive
To be considered for this role you will need:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar marketing position within new homes
- Ability to lead a team, strategise and take ownership and accountability of projects
- Excellent copy writing skills and ability to communicate within a team and also with agencies
- Strong computer skills for example experience working with MS Office
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Graphic design software experience such as InDesign and Photoshop would be a bonus!
This is a great opportunity to further your marketing career within a leading organisation that offers strong career progression opportunities and an enriching working environment. If this sounds like something you could be interested in, then please get in touch today!