Construction & Project Management
Senior Quantity Surveyor, Norwich, £60,000 – £70,000 + package
I am currently working with a very busy region of an EXPANDING main contractor located in Norwich. This is due to the acquirement of multiple sites which is requiring extra resources throughout the increasing Commercial department.
They have been running for over 25 years and have partnered with a selective number of POWERHOUSE developers across Norfolk.
You will report into the Commercial Lead & will be responsible for assisting with the management and running of a team of very bright, but inexperienced surveyors.
Despite the current noise about the economy, this business is cash rich, and are aggressively working on major projects throughout East Anglia.
Within this role, you will be expected to complete cost and value analysis, provide financial forecasts, and manage your client’s requirements whilst completing accurate site valuations and contract variations, as necessary.
Substantial experience on partnership projects or working with a main/sub-contractor is essential for this role.
Critically and firstly, you will be an efficient operator & have a consistent track record of effective cost management of developments.
You will also have a strong eye for detail and be proven to deliver work to a high standard.
- Degree (or HNC) qualified Quantity Surveyor
- Minimum of 8 years of practical experience
- Previous experience working as a Quantity Surveyor within the Construction or Civil Engineering Industry.
- Previous Contractor / Sub-Contractor Experience.
- Demonstrable experience in overseeing sizeable schemes for social housing developers or main contractors is essential
Contact details/how to apply:
If you like the sound of this position, please get in touch with email@example.com