Senior Quantity Surveyor
SENIOR QUANTITY SURVEYOR – ESSEX, £65,000 – £80,000 Basic + package
Do you want a role that can offer both personal and professional growth?
I am currently working with a PHENOMENAL 5-star housebuilder, that is looking for a talented, experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor to join there established team based between Essex and North London.
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor, you will report directly to the Commercial Manager, whilst overseeing the less experienced surveyors in the team for a major £35 million pound project in Essex.
My client prides themselves for promoting from within and has a fantastic track record of career progression opportunities.
Critically and firstly, you will be an efficient operator & have a consistent track record of the effective cost management of developments within a main contractor or housebuilder. Along with a strong knowledge in remeasurement for piling, groundworks, RC Frame & brickwork.
- Benchmarking and analysis of build costs
- Final Accounts
- Accurate Valuations
- Subcontract Management & Orders
- Cost Value Reconciliation
- Responsibility for project from inception to Final Account
- Supply Chain Procurement
- Cost Control & Budgeting
- Successful Negotiator
- Minimum of 6 years of practical experience
- Demonstrable experience of overseeing sizeable schemes for a housebuilder or main contractor.
- Experience in Contract/Quantity Surveying and construction budgets and able to demonstrate knowledge in all areas of construction techniques and mixed-tenure schemes
- Strong Commercial background with experience working with a main contractor (essential) or large volume housebuilder
- Strong knowledge and appreciation of UK building regulations and health and safety requirements within construction
- Strong competency of remeasurement for Piling, Groundworks, RC Frame & Brickwork (essential)