Senior Quantity Surveyor (agile working) – Brentwood – £65,000 to £75,000 + Package
I am currently working with a very busy region of an EXPANDING, 5 Star housebuilder located in Brentwood who is seeking an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor. This is due to the acquirement of multiple sites which is requiring extra resources throughout the increasing Commercial department.
They have been running for a significant amount of time and have partnered with a selective number of POWERHOUSE clients across Eastern England.
You will report to the Commercial Manager & will be responsible for being the commercial lead for mixed-tenure developments.
Within this role, you will be expected to complete cost and value analysis, provide financial forecasts, and manage your client’s requirements whilst completing accurate site valuations and contract variations, as necessary.
Critically and firstly, you will be an efficient operator & have a consistent track record of effective cost management of developments.
You will also have a strong eye for detail and be proven to deliver work to a high standard.
- Cost Control & Budgeting
- Subcontract Orders
- Cost Value Reconciliation
- Subcontracts Management
- Final Accounts
- Benchmarking & analysis of build costs
- Cost Engineering
- Degree (or HNC) qualified Quantity Surveyor
- Minimum of 6 years of practical experience
- COINS Experience (Essential)
- Management of Assistant Surveyor / Trainee Surveyor
- Previous experience working as a Senior Quantity Surveyor within a housebuilder or main contractor
- Demonstrable experience in overseeing sizeable schemes for a housebuilder contractor.
- Experience in Contract/Quantity Surveying and construction budgets and ability to demonstrate knowledge in all areas of construction techniques and mixed-tenure schemes
Contact details/how to apply:
If you like the sound of this position, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org