senior recruitment consultant for new homes sales
salary: £30,000 – £50,000 DOE, plus OTE (approx. £60,000 – £90,000)
location: Remote, but must be able to easily travel to London for training and ad hoc meetings.
Are you an experienced recruiter looking to make an industry change or perhaps you are interested in property? Are you frustrated by your current earning potential and looking for a fresh challenge with more career advancement opportunities?
the position Our Sales & Marketing desk is an exciting, fast-paced place to work. You’ll be joining a friendly team of 3, and due to your prior experience in recruitment, you’ll have autonomy straight away to hit the ground running. You’ll also get the opportunity to work alongside our clients who range from property start-ups to FTSE 100s. Reporting to our Director, this new role will suit you if you are confident working independently, hungry for personal and company success, target-driven and able to easily build relationships with others.
key responsibilities include:
- 360 recruitment – client through to candidate management
- Supporting junior consultants within the team
- Headhunting passive candidates on the market for specific roles
- Social media and email marketing using our CRM system Vincere & following the brand guidelines
- Candidate generation and qualification
- Strategic development of the team, alongside other senior consultants
- 2+ years of recruitment experience, able to demonstrate extensive billing history
- ambitious and target-driven
- background of working towards targets and succeeding
- ideally, you will have new homes sales recruiter experience
- a great sense of humour
- ability to bounce back from the unpredictableness of recruitment
the offerAt tdm, we believe in creating a culture where free-thinking, high-achieving, honest, inclusive, and amiable people can strive to be the best versions of themselves. To help our employees be both happy and successful, we provide a flexible work environment with benefits ranging from half days on Fridays, birthdays off, wellbeing days, extra annual leave, and the opportunity to be coached by a Great British Olympic Athlete. By doing our best, we create a space for our team to do theirs.we offer:
- Flexible working
- Earn uncapped commission (inc 40% rate) and no threshold
- Receive 25 days of basic annual leave + bank holidays & birthday off, plus earn an extra day’s annual leave added per year up to 28
- Work half-days on Fridays
- Meet regularly with a GB Olympic Athlete turned performance coach
- Benefit from 4 wellbeing days every quarter
- Receive free eye tests each year
- Receive £25 mobile phone monthly reimbursement
- Gain access to the best recruitment technology
- Invitations to monthly meet-ups including paid for travel and meal for team networking
Salary: £30,000 – £50,000 DOE, plus OTE (approx. £60,000 – £90,000)
Our team at present earn the above OTE and a few are earning over £100k + per annum.
the companytdm recruitment, formed in 2009, is the UK’s leading housebuilding and property recruitment company operating across the UK.We have an impressive client list including several FTSE 100 house builders, global real estate agencies, and private equity-backed developers. We source predominantly middle management to director-level roles (salary circa £50k – £200k) and operate on mainly a search and selection basis whereby we actively headhunt candidates and sell career opportunities with our clients.We have grown rapidly since we began over a decade ago and are proud to share that 80% of our top-billing recruiters are still with us having first joined as trainees. Our consultants cover sectors from across the property industry from commercial real estate to land and planning to sales and marketing. After a period of sustained growth, with the company doubling in size in the last 12 months, our intention is to double again over the next 18 months, and to do that we need ambitious and success-driven consultants to join us