senior sales executive
up to £40,000 plus £70,000 OTE
Please note: applications without new homes sales experience will be discounted
Are you eager to take on a new sales role for a 5* housebuilder? Our client is a luxury developer looking for a new homes Senior Sales Executive to work on their premium development near Putney, London! This is a permanent role and you will be working on site on a busy sales and marketing suite.
Dynamic and evolving, this company is a great fit if you’re looking to work in a supportive but high quality environment! Lead generation is key in this role as well as being strong in closing sales. You will be sales driven and self motivated to successfully convert leads into sales!
On offer is a basic salary of up to £40,000 with a realistic OTE of £70,000. You will be flexible to work on weekends, with Tuesdays/Wednesdays as your days off.
You will have experience selling premium apartment units in the London market, having worked for a house builder or developer. You will be located within commutable distance to site with maximum travel time of an hour.
Using your previous experience as a Sales Negotiator, you will manage the customer from enquiry through to exchange and completion, delivering a 5* customer journey at all times. You will report into the Sales Manager.
For this role duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting customers on site
- Taking customers details and qualifying their requirements
- Dealing with incoming sales enquiries
- Taking customers on viewings
- Advising customers on the sales journey and progressing sales
- Ensuring the sales suite is presentable
- Bonus scheme
- High plot commission
- Money to be made on extras and choices
- New homes sales experience in housebuilding or new homes experience for an estate agency
- Have access to your own transport and a valid UK driving license
- Be confident using Computer systems including Microsoft Office
- Be very customer service focused and sales orientated
- Be immaculately presented
- Be available to work on weekends.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.