I’m working with a leading house builder and developer who are looking to strengthen their team with a Technical Coordinator. The company is renowned for designing and building top quality homes as a 5 star house builder. On offer is a salary of £55,000 – £65,000 per annum D.O.E plus a superb package on top.
As Technical Coordinator, you will be managing residential projects at various stages of the development cycle, working closely with external consultants including planners, architects and engineers as well the other in house teams like construction, commercial and land.
You will ideally be degree qualified in architecture, engineering or another relevant discipline and ideally have experience working for a house builder or developer. Individuals with experience working on residential developments with house builders or developers in consultancy or practice will also be considered for those thinking of moving client side.
Reporting in to the Senior Technical Manager you need to be self sufficient, calm under pressure as well as a strong team player. It doesn’t matter if you’re not the all rounded article as training and development can be provided as long as you have the desire to listen, learn and develop yourself.
This is a great opportunity to join a friendly, well established business with a cash rich, strong land bank behind them and the chance to work on a variety of projects across the region. Ongoing training and progression and market leading package will also be offered.
- Degree qualified in architecture, engineering, project management or other relevant discipline.
- Experience of working for a house builder or developer. Individuals with experience working in practice or consultancy with housebuilders as clients will also be considered.
- Able to work independently but also as part of a wider team.
- Confident in managing residential projects and your own diary.
- The desire and hunger to learn and develop.