Senior Quantity Surveyor Up to £65,000 packageLeicestershire
The Opportunity:TDM Recruitment are supporting the senior commercial team of a leading residential contractor.There will be huge working from home flexibility for this role, with the autonomy to run your own diary.My client is looking to attract a Senior QS, ideally with extensive experience working for either a main contractor or on partnerships schemes.. Working on residential schemes is advantageous but not essential.
- A proven track record in effective cost management of sizeable schemes for a main contractor or partnerships developer.
- Commercially astute
- A clear communicator
- A Quantity Surveying or Construction related degree or equivalent qualification.
- Industry relevant experience in a similar role
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor you will be responsible for the overall cost management of this and future schemes within the business, reporting into the Managing QS. You will be tasked with deceiving clear and accurate records of cost manager, procurement, and subcontract management of payments to final accounts.
- Tendering & Procurement
- Cost Control & Budgeting
- Subcontract Orders
- Cost Value Reconciliation
- Subcontracts Management
- Final Accounts
- Benchmarking & analysis of build costs
- Cost Engineering