We are working with a 5 star, award winning house builder and developer who are looking to strengthen the team with a Senior Technical Manager. The role will be office based with some flexible working and visit to sites across Kent and East Sussex as and when required. On offer is a salary of £75,000 – £90,000 per annum plus package and benefits.
Reporting in to the Technical Director, you will be responsible for overseeing a number of major residential developments across the development cycle from cradle to grave. You will assess potential future developments, working closely with the land and planning teams and deal with the production of detailed technical reports to ensure best cost engineered solutions. You will help oversee and manage the technical team on a daily basis and work closely with other internal teams including land, planning, construction, commercial and sales to make sure projects deadlines are hit on time and within budget.
For the position, you will need to be an experienced Technical or Project Manager with a proven track record of working on major housing and residential developments either with a house builder, contract or developer and have experience working across the full development cycle from cradle to grave. Experience of managing and motivating team members is also important for this role. On offer is a great senior position in Kent with a forward thinking and busy house builder and developer who offer ongoing training, support and benefits.
- Experience working on residential and mixed use developments.
- Proven technical experience. Either from a technical, engineering, project management or other relevant background. Architecture (Architects, Architectural Technicians, Technologist) Engineering (Civil Engineer, Structural Engineer) backgrounds.
- Experience working on projects throughout the development cycle from cradle to grave.
- Prior experience overseeing and managing a team.
- A calm and collected individual who is good at multi tasking and problem solving.