My client is a bespoke high end house builder and developer who are renowned for designing and building attractive homes people love to live in. Due to expansion in the business, they are looking for a Site Manager to oversee a new housing development in Kent. On offer is a salary between £50,000 – £60,000 + package D.O.E.
Reporting in to the Head of Construction, you will be responsible for overseeing a high end bespoke housing project of 6 properties with prices which will range from around £800k up to £1.3 million in value. You will be responsible for the effective management and supervision of the project, direct reports, sub contractors and other external contractors. This role will be a permanent position within the business.
- Confidently take charge of the project and provide updates to the Head of Construction when required.
- Management and supervision of the programme
- Adhering to quality control.
- Support and monitor HSE implementation
- Cost control – monitoring and reporting
- Inspection reporting
- Contract planning
- Effective management and development of all direct report employeesimg-align-ed with organisational strategy
Skills & Experience:Successful candidates will possess the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience of working on bespoke, high end residential projects.
- CSCS card (Black)
- SMSTS certificate
- Full UK Driving License