Are you an experienced strategic land director looking for your next challenge?
I am handling an exceptional opportunity to join one of the leading house builder as strategic Land Director as they looking to strengthen their team and bring in an additional strategic land director to head up a portfolio of high profile projects. You will report directly into the group main board and the role will be one of high visibility within the business.
You will be an experienced strategic land professional director who has a background and demonstrable history of buying and delivering strategic land projects. You will have a strong understanding of town planning and technical nuances of the whole development project lifecycle as you will also manage and lead these functions.
The business is a very dynamic and entrepreneurial one and as such you will be given a high level of autonomy to grow and develop the business unit as you see fit. This is a real opportunity to grow and develop your career to managing director level at a fast pace.
- Degree qualified and ideal property related
- Experienced strategic Land Director with 10 years + experience in this field.
- Background of delivering complex strategic land projects from early stages to planning approval.
- Currently working for either a national residential developer or house builder
- Detailed understanding of the planning application and appeals process.
- A strong network of contacts in the land agency world.
- Determined, hungry and ambitious.
- Ability to work autonomously and independently from the rest of the team.