We are after a Strategic Land Manager who can tick as many of the following boxes as possible:
- At least 3-5 years’ worth of experience;
- Good links with the main agents (rural and nationals) and ‘farmer chat’; Advantageous
- Familiar with the Central Region patch attached (doesn’t have to be all, but ideally under the skin of the Oxford to Cambridge ‘arc’ and the wider area of Northamptonshire, Warwickshire, and Worcestershire).
- Good baseline knowledge of planning (they don’t have to be a planner), with this being a key aspect of selling our capabilities as a strat land function.
- Ability to progress land deals through legals, although I will be involved in this too.
- Ability to keep abreast of contractual obligations on existing agreements.
- Drive and ambition to get out there and get some deals in, someone who wants to take on accountability for delivering land deals.
They are flexible for someone to work from home / office mix and are ideally looking for someone who can cover their patch.