Are you a strategic land manager with extensive experience of signing up option agreements in the south east?
Is your biggest frustration that you don’t actually have any money to deploy on deals?
Do you want to head up a new strategic land function for a cash rich property investment fund?
The client has been in operation for 20 + years and has a rich history of success across multiply residential asset classes in London and the south east. They have a small team of very experienced and highly successful property professionals that operate across pbsa, student and residential development.
They are now looking to expand their business operations into strategic land promotion and are looking to appoint a strategic land manager to head up the business unit. You will report directly into the chief executive and will be an experienced strategic land executive who has a strong track record of signing up options for promo land.
The business is based in London but they are looking to target the whole of the south east of England and want to target sites 50 – 200 units.
On offer is a very unique opportunity to join a dynamic and fast growing company and be a part of its future success. You will be remunerated extremely well and can expect to share in the profit and future growth of the business with a sizeable six figure package with bonus expected to double your basic.
- Degree qualified (property related) and ideally MBA
- Very experienced strategic land manager with a portable book of contacts in the midlands
- Demonstratable track record signing up option agreements and promoting sites
- Worked at one of the leading strategic land promoters or house builder
- Background of writing and then delivering business strategies
- Very very ambitious and success orientated