We are working with one of the UK’s leading house builders that is looking to strengthen the team with a strategic planner in the Southampton office that covers Hampshire, Dorset and West Sussex.
The business has gone through a sustained period of growth and was well placed pre-pandemic and this is a great time to join the business and take up a very prominent role in the land & planning team.
You will report directly into the land director and be part of a team of 6 in total. you will be managing planning applications and appeals on a variety of sized sites from 50 – 1,000 units and be involved in both immediate land and strategic land.
You will be a bright, articulate and ambitious town planner who is circa 3-4 years post-graduation who has a detailed experience of working on residential planning applications. You will either be working for a house builder, planning consultancy or even a planner in local authority.
- Degree qualified and RTPI.
- Ideally you will be 3-4 years post-graduation town planning experience
- Be currently working for a planning consultancy or local authority and looking to gain client/ developer side experience.
- have detailed working knowledge in and around Hampshire, West Sussex or Dorset
- Bright, ambitious and determined for success.