I am working with a leading privately owned house builder and property developer covering Somerset with main focus around the Bristol, Bath and close surrounding areas. Due to continued success and expansion, they are now looking to strengthen the team with a Technical Coordinator to oversee your own residential projects ranging from 20 units up to 150 units in size. On offer is a salary up to £50,000 basic D.O.E plus generous package including a car allowance, pension, healthcare and discretionary bonus. There is also the opportunity of flexible working.
You will be working on a variety of design led, bespoke residential developments across the region at various stages throughout the development cycle. This is a great opportunity at being included in the same project from cradle to grave, working closely with other in house teams. You will also be liaising with external consultants including Architects, Engineers, Councils etc on these projects and attending design team meetings. Ideally you will already be a Technical or Design Coordinator at another house builder or developer however individuals with all round project management experience in architectural practice or engineering consultancies will also be considered.
This is a great opportunity to join a small team of like minded individuals who enjoy what they do and ongoing training and career progression will be offered. The company continue to have a low staff turnover and go from strength to strength in a very successful region of this company.
- Negotiating consultant fee proposals as well as fee expenditure.
- Attending design team meetings and assisting the Technical Manager on larger projects.
- Coordinate outline design programmes.
- Monitoring third party consultant performance.
- Registration of plots with the NHBC for warranty.
- Liaising with utility providers and sub-contractors.
- Attending site progression and coordination meetings.
- Involvement in projects from cradle to grave.
- Experience of working on residential developments.
- Ideally working for a house builder or developer but project management experience in practice or consultancy will be strongly considered.
- Open to background of experience (Architecture, Engineering, Project Management) or other relevant education.
- Able to work independently as well as part of a wider team.
- Good time management skills and able to deal with pressure well.
- Enjoy what you do and happy to help other in house teams as and when required.