I am working with a leading five star, privately owned house builder and developer who are renowned for designing and building attractive homes across London and the surrounding home counties. They have a reputable name in the industry who have been in operation for a number of years and in the last five years have gone through a period of sustained growth and expansion across the south of England. It is due to this continued expansion that they are now looking for a Technical Coordinator.
As Technical Coordinator you will be assisting the Technical Manager on a £20m project which consists of 50 residential units rising to 10 storeys in heights of RC frame construct. Although you will be reporting in to the Technical Manager, you will need to work independently and able to demonstrate these skills confidently. It’s a great project to get stuck in to and will be an opportunity to take something through from cradle to grave whilst learning from an experienced team around you.
You may be an Assistant Technical Coordinator, Design Coordinator or Development Coordinator at a house builder, developer or contractor who’s looking to step up or an already existing Coordinator who wants to take on a new challenge and be part of a great business who is expanding and thriving in a market where there seems to be nothing but doom and gloom!
The company also is known for developing and outstanding training and as this is the case they are open to individuals who may be working in architectural practice or engineering consultancy who may want to move across in to a client side role as a Coordinator. Architects, Architectural Technicians, Architectural Technologists, Civil Engineers, Engineers are encouraged to apply however it is important that you have experience working on RC frame projects in the residential sector. Those with low rise traditional housing will not be right for the role and will not be considered.
Overall this is a great opportunity to work on an exciting project from the early stages through to completion. The company have a low turnover of staff and offer unparalleled training, progression and benefits package on top.
- Degree qualified in architecture, engineering or other relevant background.
- Ideally 3+ years experience as a Technical Coordinator, Design Coordinator or Development Coordinator.
- Those working in architectural practice or engineering consultancy looking to move client side are also encouraged to apply. Architects, Architectural Technicians, Architectural Technologists, Civil Engineers etc will be considered however you must have experience working on RC frame projects and residential or mixed use.
- Experience working on residential developments. RC frame
- Ambitious, hungry and driven to succeed within an entrepreneurial company.
- Ability to work autonomously and independently from the rest of the team.