An opportunity to join a leading privately owned house builder and developer as a Technical Coordinator who are going through a sustained period of growth. This will suit an Architectural Technician, Architectural Technologist or an Architect who’s looking to move client side as well as Technical Coordinators with private or PLC experience on residential developments.
Reporting in to the Technical Director, you will join a technical team of four strong and be involved in residential developments across Hampshire, Dorset and Surrey on bespoke projects ranging from 30 units up to around 60 in size. The company has strong financial backing and has recently made made other acquisitions in other areas of the team as they continue to purchase land and win projects. As Technical Coordinator you will be overseeing projects from cradle to grave throughout the development cycle and providing technical support and advice on current and proposed future sites.
You will be working closely with other in house teams including land, planning, construction and sales as well as liaising with external consultants such as Architects and Engineers. Whilst you’ll be part of a team you must also be able to work independently when required however there is ongoing training and support giving for those looking to move across from practice or consultancy who might feel like they help in certain areas. You need to have experience working either at a house builder or developer or if making the move from consultancy or practice, it would be ideal if you have experience on residential based developments with clients who are house builders or developers. You must also be proficient in using AutoCAD or another relevant software like REVIT or ArchiCAD.
This is a great opportunity to join a small friendly team, all who are there to help each other and succeed together. There is support, ongoing training and the company is a great place where you will feel part of something and nutured to grow and progress.
- Experience working on residential developments, either in practice, consultancy or directly with a housebuilder or developer.
- Proficient in using AutoCAD, REVIT or ArchiCAD.
- Will suit an Architectural Technician, Architectural Technologist or Architect who is looking to make the move in to a direct client side role however experience on residential developments is important.
- A fine eye for detail and able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Hard working, driven and wants to progress.