We are working with an award winning housebuilder who are looking to recruit a Technical Manager. The business is looking for a proven Technical Manager or even a Senior Technical Coordinator who is looking to step up to a Technical Managers position. On offer is a salary up to £70,000 basic, plus package which includes a company car or car allowance, pension, healthcare, discretionary bonus and other benefits. Flexible working is also offered as part of a forward thinking organisation.
As Technical Manager, you will be involved in residential projects from cradle to grave (land bid/tender to completion and hand over). You will be providing technical guidance and coordination through pre-construction design and technical management functions for delivery of these residential developments. You will be liaising with external consultants including Architects, Civil Engineers, Structural Engineers and Councils as well as coordinating information between in house teams including land, construction, commercial and sales and marketing functions. You could come from an architectural or engineering background but other relevant disciplines will also be considered.
- Experience of working for a house builder or developer.
- Able to work alone or as part of a team. Confident in managing your own projects single handed.
- Experience of working on projects from cradle to grave would be beneficial.
- Able to manage the planning and delivery of infrastructure, including services and landscaping.
- Experience in the selection of and appointment of external design consultants.
- Experience at Senior Coordinator role or similar.
- Knowledge of project management in development consultancy or a professional practice.