Are you a Technical Manager who has experience of working for a house builder or developer?
My client is UK leading housing developer focussed on delivering high quality new homes in the Thames Valley area.They are now looking to strengthen their team by recruiting an additional Technical Manager. On offer is a salary up to £80,000 basic plus package (car allowance, pension, discretionary bonus).
As Technical Manager, they are looking for someone who is able to hit the ground running and ideally comes from a house builder or developer background. The client is seeking either an individual who can come in and hit the ground running, or a Senior Technical Coordinator looking to take a step forward in their career. The ideal candidate must be enthusiastic, ambitious and determined. You will report into either the Senior Technical Manager or the Technical Director.
You will predominantly be office based but required to visit sites on a rotational basis as you will oversee two to three large scale residential schemes in the Thames Valley area. You will be expected to manage your own diary and time, working alongside an in house design, technical and engineering teams.
- Experience of working for a housebuilder or developer.
- Ideally be a Technical Manager level however experience and competent individuals at Coordinator level looking to push on may be considered.
- Confident at managing 2 to 3 live projects at any one time at various stages of the development cycle. Sites will consist of 100+ units and may be in consortium with other developers.
- Architectural, Engineering or Project Management background. Ideally degree qualified but relevant experience will be considered.
- Little hand holding required. Someone who can hit the ground running and directly report in to the Director.