Are you a technical manager working for one of the large national house builders in Birmingham and have experience of working on 150 unit + projects?
If I would like to speak with you as I am working with an exceptional privately owned house builder in Birmingham that is currently building 200 units per annum but have substantial backing to grow rapidly and have plans to be a 500 unit business by 2025
They are now looking for a senior technical manager to join the business to oversee there 2 largest projects 2 date (110 and 170 units respectively). The role will report directly into the technical director and you be the no.2 in the team and be tasked with running and recruiting a team underneath you.
You will be well versed in managing complex house building projects and in particular you will have a demonstrable track record on managing engineering and infrastructure packages on housing sites within multi-phased production.
If you are an ambitious and driven technical manager or technical coordinator from a house building background then this is the role for you.
It is expected that you will manage a small team but as you will be bringing additional skills and experience into the business you will be tasked with upskilling and broadening the knowledge base on technical aspects of large housing projects.
- Degree qualified and ideally in engineering or architecture
- An experienced technical manager at a national plc house builder
- Demonstrable track record of managing and delivering 100+ unit housing projects
- Detailed understanding of managing engineering and infrastructure elements of house building projects
- Experience of managing and building a technical team
- Very ambitious and of director calibre