I’m working on a brand-new opportunity with a 5* housebuilder who are looking for a trainee sales negotiator to join their hard-working team. The role is based near Danbury with travel to other sites included for training purposes.
The company are looking for an individual who thrives on challenge, is resilient and driven to achieve targets. You must have experience of working in a customer facing environment such as retail, banking, housebuilding, estate agency or hospitality.
On offer for this role is a £21k basic plus commission, increasing to up to £30k basic and £50k OTE after probation.
You will need to have excellent negotiation skills and a customer friendly attitude. You will report to the Sales Manager whilst delivering high standards of service and providing support to the sales operation. You will be well-presented and IT literate.
Flexibility is a must for this role, particularly with weekend work as your days off will be Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Experience in working in a customer facing environment such as retail, banking, housebuilding, estate agency or hospitality
- Have some knowledge of the housing market
- Be computer literate and have confident communication skills
- Be comfortable in a challenging, fast paced environment and be target driven
- Available to work weekends
- Valid UK driving licence
Please apply with your up-to-date CV.
N.B due to the large volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.