Trainee new homes sales negotiator
£20,000 (rising to £25,000 plus £15,000 commission after completion of the training programme)
Do you have experience in a customer facing role? Perhaps you’re keen to kickstart your sales career in the new homes industry!
This is an exceptional opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading housebuilders as their newly appointed Trainee Sales Negotiator on a flagship site within a growing region.
I’m working on a brand-new opportunity with a 5* housebuilder who are looking for a trainee sales negotiator to join their hard-working team. The role is based near Sutton, Cambridgeshire on site, with travel to other sites required for training purposes. You must have access to a car and have a valid driving licence due to the nature of the role.
The company are looking for an ambitious individual who thrives in fast paced environments, likes a challenge, is resilient and self-motivated to achieve targets. You will have experience of working in any customer facing environment such as retail, cabin crew, beauty therapy, make-up counter, car sales, estate agency or hospitality!
Dynamic and evolving, this company is an amazing fit if you’re looking to work in a supportive but ambitious environment with clear career progression and proactive employee engagement. You will be working with an experienced sales consultant and an established Sales Manager and Sales Director who will support you through your journey!
On offer is a basic salary of £20,000, rising to £25,000 on completion of the training programme. With a high earning potential, your OTE will be £40,000 uncapped after probation. Weekend working is a must, with Tuesday/Wednesday as your days off.
You will be sales driven, have a customer friendly attitude and enthusiastic energy! You will report to the Sales Manager whilst delivering high standards of service and providing support to the sales operation. You will take pride in being well-presented and IT literate.
For this role duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting customers on site
- Taking customers details and qualifying their requirements
- Dealing with incoming sales enquiries
- Taking customers on viewings
- Advising customers on the sales journey and progressing sales
- Ensuring the sales suite is presentable
- Have access to your own transport and a valid UK driving license
- Experience in working in a customer facing environment
- Be computer literate and have confident communication skills
- Be comfortable in a challenging, fast paced environment and be target driven
- Available to work weekends
- Valid UK driving licence and vehicle
- Be very customer service focused and sales orientated
- Be immaculately presented
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.