TDM has a significant level of experience in dealing with land buyer jobs , numerous candidates and clients alike use our services to help meet their expectations. The main responsibilities focus on achieving best value when purchasing plots of land to then develop.
Example key responsibilities of a land job include:
- Identifying land opportunities
- Meeting with other professionals, such as architects and planning consultants
- External relevant bodies, consultants and internal departments liaison
- Involved in support and negotiation of the full land purchase process
- Land Managers supervise & support the land buyers on a day to day basis
Our clients provide the opportunity to work for major developers, construction firms and various major house builders.
View our latest land buyer and manager jobs below.
Alternatively, visit our blog and get the latest development and industry news from TDM Recruitment.