TDM has a significant level of experience in dealing with land directors, either as candidates or clients use our services to help meet their expectations in finding the right job or identifying a selection of the top candidates for their roles.
The main responsibilities of a land director are rather similar to land buyers or land managers, but at the most senior level overseeing the team. In essence though achieving best value when purchasing plots of land to then develop with responsibility to oversee the team and ensure that targets are being met.
Example key responsibilities of a land job include:
- Identifying land opportunities off and on market
- Meeting with other professionals, such as architects and planning consultants
- External relevant bodies, consultants and internal departments liaison including banks and lenders
- Involved in support and negotiation of the full land purchase process
- Supporting and supervising the whole team to ensure KPI’s are met
Our clients provide the opportunity to work for private developers as well as construction firms and various major house builders.
Alternatively, visit our Blog and get the latest development and industry news from TDM Recruitment.