TDM has a significant level of experience in dealing with land managers, either as candidates or clients who use our services to help meet their expectations.
The main responsibilities of a land manager are somewhat similar to a land buyer, but with more responsibilities. In essence, though achieving the best value when purchasing plots of land to then develop is the overall aim for anyone working within a land buying position
Example key responsibilities of a land job include:
- Identifying land opportunities off and on market
- Meeting with other professionals, such as architects and planning consultants
- External relevant bodies, consultants and internal departments liaison including banks and lenders
- Involved in support and negotiation of the full land purchase process
- Supporting and supervising more junior members of the team
Our clients provide the opportunity to work for major developers, construction firms and various major house builders.
View our latest land buyer and manager jobs below.
Alternatively, visit our blog and get the latest development and industry news from TDM Recruitment.