TDM has a strong level of experience within the estate agent market. Our leading industry clients regularly task our team with finding lettings negotiators (including senior lettings negotiators) to meet their requirements.
The main responsibility of a lettings negotiator is to help landlords find tenants for their rental properties, and in reverse help tenants find the right home to rent. Rather like a sales negotiator working in an estate agency a lettings negotiator needs to build rapport with both parties.
There are a number of key areas of responsibility that form part of the role and these include:
- Dealing with prospective landlords and tenants
- Visiting landlord properties following instruction from the landlord
- Prepare property information such as photography, EPC and floor plans
- Confirmation from landlord that they are happy with all presentational information
- Organising and carrying out viewings
- Following up on viewings
- Carrying out credit and reference checks
- Renewal negotiation with both parties
- Deal with terminations and other relevant actions in follow up
- Administrative duties
We have worked hard over the years to grow a relationship based on trust with our candidates and clients.
TDM Recruitment are well known throughout the Estate Agency industry as trusted advisers that will help you get the perfect lettings negotiator role or find the perfect candidate to fill your latest opening.
View our latest jobs below.
Alternatively check our blogs for the latest industry news and developments from TDM Recruitment.