TDM has access to a number of surveyor jobs across the South East, including a number of leading developers and majority house builders. Surveyors typically rule have responsibility for measuring property boundaries, helping shape the required engineering and construction project.
Example typical surveyor responsibilities include:
- Prepare sketches, maps, reports and legal descriptions
- Verification of measurements and survey data
- Direct or conduct surveys for legal boundaries
- Recording the results of surveys
- Prepare or supervise all data, charts, plots, maps, records and documents
- Write descriptions of property boundaries in deeds, leases and other legal documents
Our clients include major developers, construction firms and various major house builders.
Alternatively, visit our blog and get the latest development and industry news from TDM Recruitment.