There is all matter of reasons that can prompt you to change your job, but how do you know when it is right to consider changing your residential property job? In this Top 10 blog we shall be covering the most common signals that it is time to change your job.
If you have not had an opportunity to read our previous Top 10 blogs then why not read them now:
The top signs that you should consider looking for a new job:
- You hate every workday
- You do not look forward to going to work on any day, but more so on a Monday following a weekend when all it fills you with is dread
- You are bored or not feeling challenged
- You have gained the necessary experience and can do the required tasks standing on your head, but now lack interest in actually doing those tasks
- Potentially, you are not being considered (if not overlooked) for new areas or projects that the company has going on
- You Lack Ambition or Drive in your current role
- You started out excited to progress and learn, but now do not feel driven in your current role
- You see No Opportunity for Progression
- You are being overlooked for promotion
- Equally there might not be the option or ability to progress further in your current role in the short to medium term
- Skills or Ideas being overlooked
- Your current employer is no longer taking notice of your skills or experience within relevant areas
- Your ideas and suggestions are no longer considered despite you being involved in the tasks
- Already Searching?
- You may have decided to sign up to job alerts again.
- Maybe you have recently started paying more attention to them and seeing what is viable?
- You may have even updated your details on individual recruiters websites (like our own) or job boards
- Not fitting/No Longer fit the Company Culture or Direction
- You do not fit into the current or future company culture or direction
- Equally you may not believe in the company culture or direction anymore
- Company Change
- Company change and development is no longer an interest to you
- The Ship is Sinking
- The company is going down, it is time to get going with something else that will save you from the waves of the sea?
- Are you prepared for Change?
- Are you prepared for a change to your career path and want something “new”?
- Would you leave your current position, assuming you were stable in your personal life?
Remember to view our latest jobs below or why not search and apply for your new dream property job now?