TDM has been strongly building its experience within the planning sector. We are constantly looking for candidates to fill our various planning jobs, such as planning managers and town planners across the UK.
An example planning job would have many areas of responsibility. Senior roles such as planning manager jobs would, include managing project budgets, inventory and production schedule. Additionally, responsibility for creating planning studies and reports about new programs, plans and regulations.
Key responsibilities of planners could include:
- Supervises requirements planning for department, project or division for Planning Managers
- Prepares proposals and site plans in line with regulations
- Handles site plans, special permits etc.
- Presents development proposals to local and central government agencies (or evaluates applications)
- Arranges for the public to review project
- Sets schedule for project or development and flow of the required materials
- Sets goals, policies and procedures for projects
- Interprets and evaluates legal documents alongside relevant legislation to assess project impact
Our clients include major developers, construction firms and various major house builders.
Alternatively, visit our Blog and get the latest development and industry news from TDM Recruitment.