A property development surveyor is a diverse role with a number of responsibilities allowing informed decisions to be made about investment in new projects.
The role includes a number of areas such as site planning, development and conservation.
In general responsibilities consist of:
- Being involved from the planning stage right through to completion of a project
- Research and analysing data from different sources
- Assessment of land and property requirements
- Providing information on the feasibility of planning permission being granted
- Ensure compliance with environmental, social impact and conservational requirements
Our clients are from a diverse selection of the building industry including commercial and residential property developers, construction firms and a number of leading house builders.