TDM has a strong level of experience within the estate agency industry. We regularly are tasked with finding the industries best sales negotiators by our clients.
In overview, the main overall responsibility of a sales negotiator (and senior sales negotiator) will be to promote and sell homes to clients.
Beyond this overview there are a number of other key responsibilities which include:
- Client base building of prospective clients
- Respond to enquiries from prospective clients looking to sell
- Collate property information into a presentable format for buyers
- Arrange for pictures and videos to be taken of the client’s property
- Market and advertise the property across traditional and digital formats
- Show prospective buyers around the client’s property
- Liaise with all parties involved in the sale (clients, solicitors, mortgage brokers etc.)
- Reach required sales targets
- Administrative duties such as signing of client contracts etc.
We have worked hard over the years to grow a relationship based on trust with our candidates and clients.
TDM Recruitment are well known throughout the Estate Agency industry with Sales Negotiators as trusted advisers and welcome calls to discuss your requirements as either a client or candidate
Alternatively check our blogs for the latest industry news and developments from TDM Recruitment.