Site Managers have overall responsibility for ensuring that a project (or part of) is completed on time and to budget. On some projects there are multiple levels of site manager covering only part of the project headed by more senior site managers who may have overall responsibility for the development.
Example responsibilities of site managers (including senior site managers) include:
- Supervising and overseeing the direction of the project (part of/entire project)
- Coordinating and supervising the team of construction workers
- Avoiding problems or resolving problems as they appear
- Negotiate contracts and various necessary licenses and permits
- Communication with other professionals including architectures, engineers, surveyors and planners
- Keeping the client up to date with the latest developments of the project.
TDM are always on the lookout for numerous site managers to help fulfil our clients project development requirements.
Our clients include major developers, construction firms and various major house builders.
Alternatively, visit our Linkedin.