The new homes industry is an ever changing, reactive environment and with that, the demand for temporary new home sales negotiators is not something to be ignored. Our clients – from industry leading housebuilders to privately owned developers – frequently contact us to request temporary on-site sales solutions. Here at TDM, as well as permanent vacancies, we constantly have a variety of temporary on-site sales negotiator positions available.
Reporting into the new homes Sales Manager based on-site, you will be involved in managing the customers sale from enquiry to completion.
Typical duties include:
- Presentation and upkeep of the sales suite
- Booking appointments and following up enquiries from purchases
- Database management and lead generation
- Sales progression
- Upsell with fixtures and fittings
You will be:
- Sales focused and target driven
- Committed to delivering excellent customer service
- Experience in new homes or estate agency
- Tenacious and self-motivated
- Immaculately presented
- Good communication skills
- Punctual and reliable
- Full UK Driving license
Our latest Temporary New Homes Sales Negotiator Roles are shown below or why not do a job search?
Follow us on Linkedin for our latest news & developments.